2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Ext Cab 134.0 LT w/1LT
POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS! Excellent Condition! 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 4x4 Extended Cab powered by GM's legendary 5.3 Vortec engine, ready for a new owner! Low miles and runs incredibly. Power windows, locks, mirrors and more. If you'e looking for a truck thats ready to work look no further! Financ
The great part about buying a vehicle from Ocean Avenue Auto Sales is the Everyone is Approved. Ocean Avenue Auto Sales services all of New Jersey, but specializes in Ocean and Monmouth Counties. Ocean Avenue Auto Sales is located at 1260 Route 88, which is also known as Ocean Avenue, in Lakewood, New Jersey.
Looks & runs great.
Ice cold A/C.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Four wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Frame, hydroformed
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Paint, solid
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Air dam, Black
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Console, overhead deluxe
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)