2007 Pontiac G6 2dr Convertible GT
YOU WILL BE MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH THIS HARDTOP CONVERTIBLE. NOT ONLY DOES IT LOOK GREAT BUT DRIVES GREAT AS WELL. GO TOPLESS IN YOUR WINTER CONVERTIBLE. NO MATTER WHAT YOUR CREDIT SITUATION IS, THE CREDIT DOCTOR WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOU A LOW MONTHLY PAYMENT ON THIS ONE.
Certified Warranty is good all over the United States and Canada. We have Extended Certified warranties that cover more options and for longer terms at quality prices, please see the Dealer for details. Here is what the standard Certified Warranty covers.
Cylinder Block, Cylinder Head (s) and all internal lubricated parts contained within the engine including: Pistons; Piston Rings; Connecting Rod Bearings; Crankshaft; Crankshaft Main Bearings; Camshaft; Camshaft Bearings; Cam followers; Timing Chain or Belt; Timing Gears; Guides; Tensioners; Rocker Arms; Rocker Shafts; Rocker Bushings; Cylinder Head Valves; Valve Guides; Valve Lifters; Valve springs; Valve Seals; Valve Retainers; Valve Seats; Push Rods; Water Pump; Fuel Pump; Oil Pump and Oil Pump Housing; Harmonic Balancer; Oil Pan; Timing Chain Cover; Intake and Exhaust Manifolds; Valve Covers; Engine Mounts.
(Factory Installed Only) Turbocharger/Supercharger Housing and all Internal Parts.
(Automatic or Standard) Transmission Case and all Internal Parts plus: Torque Converter; Flywheel/Flex Plate; Vacuum Modulator; Electronic Shift Control Unit; Transmission Cooler; Transmission Mounts; Oil Pan.
Transfer Case and all Internal Parts
(Front and Rear) Drive Axle Case; All Internal Parts contained within the Drive Axle; Locking Hubs; Drive Shafts; Universal Joints; Constant Velocity Joints; Axle Bearings; Four-Wheel Drive Actuator; Differential Cover.
Condenser; Compressor, Compressor Clutch and Pulley; Air Conditioning Lines and Hoses; Evaporator; Idler Pulley and Idler Pulley Bearing; High/Low Compressor Cut-Off Switch; Expansion Valve; and Pressure Cycling Switch. The following parts are also covered if they are required in connection with the repair of a covered part listed above and only if they have failed: Accumulator/Receiver Dryer; Orifice Tube; Oil and Refrigerant.
- Engine, 3.5L V6 SFI (Sedan and Coupe 224 hp [167.0 kW] @ 5800 rpm, 220 lb-ft of torque [297.7 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Convertible 217 hp [162.1] @ 5800 rpm, 217 lb-ft of torque [293.6 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Axle, 3.29 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Suspension, Touring
- Tires, P225/50R18 touring, blackwall
- Steering, Hydraulic Power Steering (HPS)
- Exhaust outlet, single chrome tip
- Convertible hard top
- Headlamps, halogen composite with reflector optics, automatic exterior lamp control and 20-second delay off feature
- Fog lamps, front, integral in fascia with projector beam
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, heat rejecting
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, Satin Black
- Wipers, front intermittent, speed-sensitive, controlled-cycle
- Console, floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, lighted shift indicator, parking brake and storage compartment
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, temperature, fuel, tachometer and trip odometer
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Trunk release, power
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock
- Defogger, rear-window
- Audio system feature, Monsoon high-performance 8-speaker system with high-mounted tweeters and subwoofer
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Brake handle, leather-wrapped
- Lighting, interior with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger with shoulder comfort guide
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions